Search here ...

Search the NJCU Knowledge Base for answers to many frequently asked questions.

Who can I talk to about my progress towards graduation?

You are here:
< All Topics

Undergraduate Students:

Seniors planning to graduate at the end of the following semester are required to file for Graduation Clearance at the Registrar’s Office (Hepburn, 214). An appointment should be made with a faculty advisor in advance to review final records.

Was this article helpful?
How can we improve this article?
Previous When do I file for Undergraduate Graduation Clearance?
Table of Contents