Search here ...

Search the NJCU Knowledge Base for answers to many frequently asked questions.

I am a National Guard Member. Do I need to file for Financial Aid?

You are here:
< All Topics

Yes.  Regardless of whether or not you are eligible for Financial Aid, you must, by state law, file every year or else your tuition waiver will not be processed.

Was this article helpful?
How can we improve this article?
Please submit the reason for your vote so that we can improve the article.
Previous I am a dependant/spouse of a Veteran and am entitled to benefits. What do I need to provide?
Next I am an active duty soldier and have a Tuition Assistance form from my unit. How do I proceed?
Table of Contents