Search here ...

Search the NJCU Knowledge Base for answers to many frequently asked questions.

Who do I contact for advisement (prospective and current graduate students)?

You are here:
< All Topics

For advisement on the “application process,” applicants may call the University Admissions at 201-200-3409, or may send an e-mail to

For advisement about any “academic program,” applicants/current graduate students should contact the academic department offering the program in which they are interested. The list of all academic departments are available at

Was this article helpful?
How can we improve this article?
Please submit the reason for your vote so that we can improve the article.
Table of Contents