Search here ...

Search the NJCU Knowledge Base for answers to many frequently asked questions.

What courses can be transferred to New Jersey City University?

You are here:
< All Topics

College level courses earned with a grade of “C” or higher from an accredited institution or program in the United States can be transferred into New Jersey City University. In most schools, a college level course has a course number of 100 or higher.

Was this article helpful?
How can we improve this article?
Previous How many credits can I transfer to NJCU?
Next What is “blanket credit” and who is eligible to receive it?
Table of Contents