Search here ...

Search the NJCU Knowledge Base for answers to many frequently asked questions.

I am a veteran. Am I entitled to any benefits?

You are here:
< All Topics

A veteran whose entitlements have not expired may qualify for educational benefits through the Veterans Administration. Any veteran who believes that he or she is eligible for benefits may contact the Coordinator of Veterans Affairs at New Jersey City University or the local VA office for instructions and application forms. Benefits may be awarded to both part-time and full-time students. For additional information call the University’s Coordinator of Veterans Affairs at 201-200-3005 and visit NJCU Military & Veterans webpage.

Was this article helpful?
How can we improve this article?
Please submit the reason for your vote so that we can improve the article.
Table of Contents