Search here ...

Search the NJCU Knowledge Base for answers to many frequently asked questions.

What should I do if my registration is blocked?

You are here:
< All Topics

You should find out what office has applied the block (i.e. Medical Services, Bursar) and go to that office.

Was this article helpful?
How can we improve this article?
Please submit the reason for your vote so that we can improve the article.
Table of Contents