Search here ...

Search the NJCU Knowledge Base for answers to many frequently asked questions.

If I want to withdraw from classes due to a medical issue, what should I do?

You are here:
< All Topics

The Director of Counseling and Psychological Services oversees medical withdrawals. You will need to contact that office directly at 201-200-3165, speak with the director and provide him/her with the necessary documentation confirming your medical condition. The Director of Counseling & Psychological Services will then make a determination as to whether your request is accepted or denied.

Was this article helpful?
How can we improve this article?
Please submit the reason for your vote so that we can improve the article.
Previous If I am on academic probation, what grades do I need to be in good academic standing with the university?
Next If I’ve notified the Office of the Dean of Students, should I still notify my professors?
Table of Contents