Search here ...

Search the NJCU Knowledge Base for answers to many frequently asked questions.

How do I withdraw from all my courses?

You are here:
< All Topics

Students who are considering a complete withdrawal from the university should make an appointment with their advisor to discuss future advisement concerns.

Each student who withdraws from the University must also officially withdraw from his/her courses at the Registrar’s Office, H-214.

Was this article helpful?
How can we improve this article?
Please submit the reason for your vote so that we can improve the article.
Table of Contents