Search here ...

Search the NJCU Knowledge Base for answers to many frequently asked questions.

What if my financial aid is not reflected on my bill?

You are here:
< All Topics

Pending items reflect anticipated payments or financial aid amounts, and as such may be subject to change.  If anticipated loans do not appear on your invoice as either credits or pending items, it may indicate that certain requirements for these loans have not been completed, and you should contact the Office of Financial Aid at (201) 200-3173 or by e-mail at . Current financial aid status can be verified on Gothic Net at:

For scholarships or grants from outside the University, you will need to provide documentation of the award to the Bursar’s Office before or on the payment due date for registered students or at the time of registration. The amount will be deferred. It will be the responsibility of the student to make sure those funds are submitted as payment to their account. In the event that those funds are not realized, the student will be responsible for making payment of the difference.

Was this article helpful?
How can we improve this article?
Please submit the reason for your vote so that we can improve the article.
Table of Contents