Search here ...

Search the NJCU Knowledge Base for answers to many frequently asked questions.

How are enrollment request processed?

You are here:
< All Topics

Students must fill out a Registration/ADD/Drop form for processing. All forms should be submitted to the Registrar’s Office service window or it can be faxed at 201-200-2062, or emailed at

Note: Telephone requests are not honored.

Was this article helpful?
How can we improve this article?
Previous Can you send me a copy of the Course Offerings?
Next How can I obtain a copy of my schedule?
Table of Contents