Search here ...

Search the NJCU Knowledge Base for answers to many frequently asked questions.

If a complaint is filed against me, what should I do?

You are here:
< All Topics

If a complaint is filed against you, the Office of the Dean of Students will contact you with an official notice of charges which explains in detail the allegations be made. You will be given a date by which you must respond to the notice of charges, at which time a meeting will take place and a written statement will be taken. If you chose not to respond to the allegations then the Office of the Dean of Students will resolve the matter without your input.

Was this article helpful?
How can we improve this article?
Please submit the reason for your vote so that we can improve the article.
Previous I want to get a state job (i.e., police officer), but the employer requests academic and disciplinary information from the Dean of Students. What should I do?
Next If I am academically suspended from the University, may I appeal the decision?
Table of Contents