Search here ...

Search the NJCU Knowledge Base for answers to many frequently asked questions.

Which credits can be transferred to NJCU?

You are here:
< All Topics

Credits for college-level courses completed at any accredited institution or program in the United States with a grade of C or higher can be transferred to NJCU. College-level courses have a course number of 100 or higher.

For international students: 
All foreign transcripts must be evaluated by an evaluation agency that is a member of NACES (National Council of Credential Evaluation Services Students who have completed post-secondary study should request a course by course evaluation that lists individual subjects and grades.

Was this article helpful?
How can we improve this article?
Previous What should I do if I have a registration hold?
Next Who advises students who are enrolled at NJCU for a second bachelor’s degree?
Table of Contents