Search here ...

Search the NJCU Knowledge Base for answers to many frequently asked questions.

How do you register with the Office of Specialized Services?

You are here:
< All Topics

Students can register with the office by submitting an OSS Registration Form (Registration Form)

and documentation of their disability.  Disability documentation can be uploaded with the form. Documentation can also be submitted via email (, by fax (201-200-3083) or by mail Office of Specialized Services 2039 Kennedy Boulevard, K105, Jersey City, NJ 07305

Was this article helpful?
How can we improve this article?
Please submit the reason for your vote so that we can improve the article.
Table of Contents