Search here ...

Search the NJCU Knowledge Base for answers to many frequently asked questions.

My software doesn’t work. Help!

You are here:
< All Topics

Faculty & staff using University authorized software should call (x4357) or email the IT Help Desk. Help with non-supported software is at the discretion of the IT Help Staff. Students should contact their instructor or seek help through Academic Computing.

Was this article helpful?
How can we improve this article?
Please submit the reason for your vote so that we can improve the article.
Table of Contents