Search here ...

Search the NJCU Knowledge Base for answers to many frequently asked questions.

How Do I Request Reasonable Accommodations as a Student with a Disability?

You are here:
< All Topics

If you are a student with a disability and wish to receive consideration for reasonable accommodations, please register with the Office of Specialized Services and Supplemental Instruction (OSS/SI). To begin this process, complete the student client intake form available on the OSS/SI website (listed under Policies and Forms). Contact the OSS/SI at 201-200-2091 or visit the office in Karnoutsos Hall, Room 102 for additional information.

Was this article helpful?
How can we improve this article?
Please submit the reason for your vote so that we can improve the article.
Table of Contents