Search here ...

Search the NJCU Knowledge Base for answers to many frequently asked questions.

How can I get a letter verifying that I am a full time NJCU student?

You are here:
< All Topics

Undergraduate student should go to the Registrar’s Office located in Hepburn 214

Was this article helpful?
How can we improve this article?
Next How can I obtain a copy of my Diploma?
Table of Contents