Search here ...

Search the NJCU Knowledge Base for answers to many frequently asked questions.

Where should I go if I have a complaint and think something should be done about it?

You are here:
< All Topics

First, speak with the person, department or office with which you have the complaint. You may also visit or visit us in GSUB 111

Was this article helpful?
How can we improve this article?
Please submit the reason for your vote so that we can improve the article.
Previous Who Can Participate in Pre-College?
Next My problem seems very complex and confusing and involves so many different offices on campus. I have no idea where to start the process. What should I do?
Table of Contents