Search here ...

Search the NJCU Knowledge Base for answers to many frequently asked questions.

How do I withdraw for medical or mental health issues?

You are here:
< All Topics

If you as the student must withdraw from the university due to medical reasons, please contact our office. Please note that you must provide the necessary and appropriate medical documentation from a licensed psychologist or primary care physician to support your request. If it is prior to the withdrawal deadline as indicated in the academic calendar, you are required to utilize the regular withdrawal process. Medical documentation will still be collected from you. If you as a student is incapacitated or unable to make the request on your own, please contact the Office of the DOS for assistance at 201-200-3552. For details regarding the withdrawal process, visit the Financial Aid website.

Was this article helpful?
How can we improve this article?
Please submit the reason for your vote so that we can improve the article.
Table of Contents