Search here ...

Search the NJCU Knowledge Base for answers to many frequently asked questions.

I am entitled to collect benefits under the Veterans Tuition Credit Program/Vietnam Veterans Tuition Aid Program. What do I need to do in order to receive them?

You are here:
< All Topics

If you are a Vietnam Era Veteran, and are eligible to receive these benefits, or are curious to learn more about them, please contact the Office of Military & Veterans Services in Grossnickle Hall, Room 418.

Paperwork must be filed by March 1 for the spring semester, and October 1 for the fall semester. Veterans must be registered for at least ½ time training (six credits) to utilize this benefit.

Was this article helpful?
How can we improve this article?
Please submit the reason for your vote so that we can improve the article.
Table of Contents