Search here ...

Search the NJCU Knowledge Base for answers to many frequently asked questions.

How do I receive my Army College Fund and/or National Guard/Reserve “Kicker”?

You are here:
< All Topics
  • Students who receive GI Bill benefits and are eligible for the Army College Fund or National Guard/Reserve Kicker Incentives will have the benefits automatically “kick in” upon activation of the GI Bill.
  • Students receiving Chapter 33 benefits should refer to the GI Bill website for information regarding various kickers.
  • If a kicker fails to activate, a student should contact the VA at 888.442.4551.
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve this article?
Please submit the reason for your vote so that we can improve the article.
Table of Contents