Search here ...

Search the NJCU Knowledge Base for answers to many frequently asked questions.

What should I do if I withdraw from a course during the semester?

You are here:
< All Topics

If you withdraw from a course after you have been certified for the semester, you must notify the Office of Military & Veterans Services immediately if it is going to affect your change in status (Full-time to ¾ time, ¾ time to ½ time, ½ time to ¼ time). A change in status will result in a change in payment.

Chapter 33 recipients who withdraw from a class may be responsible for repayment to the VA, so it is imperative that you notify the Office of Military & Veterans Services prior to making any changes.

Was this article helpful?
How can we improve this article?
Please submit the reason for your vote so that we can improve the article.
Previous What programs are currently available for Veterans at New Jersey City University?
Table of Contents