Search here ...

Search the NJCU Knowledge Base for answers to many frequently asked questions.

I am an active duty soldier and have a Tuition Assistance form from my unit. How do I proceed?

You are here:
< All Topics
  • Active duty soldiers using tuition assistance can reach out directly to the Bursar Office, located in Hepburn Hall, Room 106. Anyone using tuition assistance must notify the Office of Military & Veterans Services that they are utilizing these benefits (Grossnickle Hall, Room 418).
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve this article?
Please submit the reason for your vote so that we can improve the article.
Previous I am a National Guard Member. Do I need to file for Financial Aid?
Next I am eligible for GI Bill benefits. Where do I go in order to activate them at New Jersey City University?
Table of Contents