Search here ...

Search the NJCU Knowledge Base for answers to many frequently asked questions.

I am entitled to Ch. 31 Veteran Readiness & Employment Benefits. What do I need to do to in order to receive them?

You are here:
< All Topics

If you are eligible for Ch. 31 Veteran Readiness & Employment benefits, you should contact the Office of Military & Veterans Services as soon as possible, and have your case manager submit a VA Form 28-1905 (Authorization and Certification of Entrance or Re-entrance into Rehabilitation and Certification of Status) to the university.

Notification will be sent to both the Bursar Office and the Campus Bookstore. Bookstore purchases are limited to books and course related materials.

Was this article helpful?
How can we improve this article?
Please submit the reason for your vote so that we can improve the article.
Table of Contents