Search here ...

Search the NJCU Knowledge Base for answers to many frequently asked questions.

I believe an instructor has treated me unfairly. What should I do?

You are here:
< All Topics

In order to resolve a grievance regarding grading, course requirements, and other complaints:
Step1. Discuss the grievance with the instructor
Step2. Appeal to the appropriate department chairperson
Step3. Appeal to the appropriate academic dean

Was this article helpful?
How can we improve this article?
Please submit the reason for your vote so that we can improve the article.
Table of Contents