Search here ...

Search the NJCU Knowledge Base for answers to many frequently asked questions.

How Do I file for graduation clearance?

You are here:
< All Topics

New Jersey City University has one formal commencement each year for awarding the Master of Arts, Master of Arts in Teaching, Master of Science, Master of Fine Arts, Master of Music and the Professional Diploma.

Students planning to complete degree requirements during the school year must request “graduation clearance” by filing a online ”Intent to Graduate Application” during the respective deadline dates, available online at or at the Registrar’s office at Hepburn Hall Room 214.

Was this article helpful?
How can we improve this article?
Please submit the reason for your vote so that we can improve the article.
Next How do I get my cap and gown? Is there any charge?
Table of Contents