Search here ...

Search the NJCU Knowledge Base for answers to many frequently asked questions.

What courses can I take Pass/Fail?

You are here:
< All Topics

Students have the option of requesting a final grade of Pass or Fail instead of a letter grade in an elective, and/or non-major course, in a general studies course ( but not Tier 1-English I& II, Math), or academic minor. An elective is interpreted to mean any course outside the major and not specifically required in the student’s program. At the discretion of any department, certain courses within the major field can be designated “Pass/Fail”.

Please visit the Pass/Fail options page for more details.

Was this article helpful?
How can we improve this article?
Please submit the reason for your vote so that we can improve the article.
Table of Contents