Search here ...

Search the NJCU Knowledge Base for answers to many frequently asked questions.

Do National Guard Members need to file for Financial Aid every year?

You are here:
< All Topics

State law requires that all students using a commander’s certification from either the Army or Air National Guard, must file for financial aid on an annual basis, regardless of eligibility. In the event that the student is eligible for any state or federal aid, that will be applied prior to the application of the waiver. Financial Aid applications can be file here:

Each annual application will cover the requirement for fall, winter, spring and summer commander certifications submitted for that academic year.

Please note: a minimum GPA of 2.0 is required in order to utilize the NJNG Commander’s program.

Was this article helpful?
How can we improve this article?
Please submit the reason for your vote so that we can improve the article.
Table of Contents