Search here ...

Search the NJCU Knowledge Base for answers to many frequently asked questions.

What should I do if I know I am going to miss several classes?

You are here:
< All Topics

Absences from class due to illness or personal reasons should be handled by the student and the faculty member on an individual basis. Students who will be absent for a prolonged period of time should contact the Dean of Students (Student Union, 316) who will notify the faculty of the student’s situation.

Was this article helpful?
How can we improve this article?
Please submit the reason for your vote so that we can improve the article.
Table of Contents