Search here ...

Search the NJCU Knowledge Base for answers to many frequently asked questions.

What is the withdrawal process?

You are here:
< All Topics

Student must submit a withdrawal request form to the Registrar’s Office, H-214. The course will receive a “W” grade. After Add/Drop and the first third of the semester, students are eligible to receive a 50% refund for each credit.

After the first third of the semester to November 1 (Fall) and April 1 (Spring) or mid semester for Summer Sessions, the course will receive a “W” grade and student is not entitled to any refund.

Note: Withdrawals cannot be done online thru self-service.  Withdrawal form must be submitted to the Registrar’s Office.

Please refer to the Academic Calendar for dates.

Was this article helpful?
How can we improve this article?
Please submit the reason for your vote so that we can improve the article.
Table of Contents