Search here ...

Search the NJCU Knowledge Base for answers to many frequently asked questions.

I am eligible for GI Bill benefits. Where do I go in order to activate them at New Jersey City University?

You are here:
< All Topics

All students eligible to receive any form of Veterans benefits or National Guard Tuition Waivers should reach out to the Office of Military & Veterans Services in Grossnickle Hall, Room 418 for further instruction. Students eligible for tuition assistance should report directly to the Bursar office.

Was this article helpful?
How can we improve this article?
Please submit the reason for your vote so that we can improve the article.
Previous I am an active duty soldier and have a Tuition Assistance form from my unit. How do I proceed?
Next I am entitled to Ch. 31 Veteran Readiness Benefits. What do I need to do to in order to receive them?
Table of Contents