Search here ...

Search the NJCU Knowledge Base for answers to many frequently asked questions.

Does NJCU award credit for ROTC training?

You are here:
< All Topics

NJCU students who concurrently attend a ROTC program at Seton Hall University must contact the

Office of Military & Veterans Services (Grossnickle Room 418) for enrollment in ROTC Leadership courses in order to receive credit.

NJCU students who concurrently attend a ROTC program at New Jersey Institute of Technology, and are interested in seeking credit for ROTC courses, must fill out a Waiver of General Studies Courses form, and have it signed by the Director of Military & Veterans Services, located in Grossnickle Hall, Room 418.  Official transcripts must be submitted to the Transfer Resource Center at the conclusion of each academic year.

Was this article helpful?
How can we improve this article?
Please submit the reason for your vote so that we can improve the article.
Previous Do National Guard Members need to file for Financial Aid every year?
Next Does NJCU have an ROTC program?
Table of Contents