Search here ...

Search the NJCU Knowledge Base for answers to many frequently asked questions.

I am repeating a course that I did not achieve a satisfactory grade in. Can I receive payment for this course?

You are here:
< All Topics

The VA will only pay for a repeated course if it is required at a higher grade in order for you to graduate.

Repeated courses can only be paid for one time.  A third repeat will not be eligible for reimbursement.

Was this article helpful?
How can we improve this article?
Please submit the reason for your vote so that we can improve the article.
Previous I am entitled to collect benefits under the Veterans Tuition Credit Program/Vietnam Veterans Tuition Aid Program. What do I need to do in order to receive them?
Next I have concerns about non-educational Veterans benefits. Who can I contact?
Table of Contents