Search here ...

Search the NJCU Knowledge Base for answers to many frequently asked questions.

How do I get my cap and gown? Is there any charge?

You are here:
< All Topics

Eligible graduates/graduation candidates will receive written notice of the process for obtaining caps and gowns from the Registrar’s Office. There is NO charge. Undergraduate students will keep their commencement regalia. However, graduate students must return the gown and hood following the ceremony. The cap and tassel may be kept as a memento.

Was this article helpful?
How can we improve this article?
Please submit the reason for your vote so that we can improve the article.
Table of Contents