Search here ...

Search the NJCU Knowledge Base for answers to many frequently asked questions.

I am a dependant/spouse of a Veteran and am entitled to benefits. What do I need to provide?

You are here:
< All Topics
  • Dependents/Spouses eligible for Chapter 35 benefits must provide the complete file number of the Veteran for which they are filing under.
  • Chapter 35 recipients need not verify enrollment every month. Payment will be automatically disbursed.
  • Dependents/Spouses eligible for the Ch. 33 Transfer of Entitlement program must submit a Certificate of Eligibility(COE)in order to utilize the benefit.
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve this article?
Please submit the reason for your vote so that we can improve the article.
Table of Contents