Search here ...

Search the NJCU Knowledge Base for answers to many frequently asked questions.

How do I get my address changed in the NJCU data base?

You are here:
< All Topics

You must complete an “NJCU Change of Personal Data” form and submit it to: Registrar, New Jersey City University, 2039 Kennedy Boulevard, Jersey City, NJ 07305. Forms are available at the Registrar’s Office, Hepburn Hall, Room 214.

Was this article helpful?
How can we improve this article?
Please submit the reason for your vote so that we can improve the article.
Table of Contents