Search here ...

Search the NJCU Knowledge Base for answers to many frequently asked questions.

Can I receive credit for past military experience?

You are here:
< All Topics

NJCU does award military credit.  New students must submit all official transcripts (JST, CCAF, etc.), DD214’s, and/or educational-oriented certificates to the Transfer Resource Center, located in the Hepburn Hall, Room 201 upon entry to NJCU. 

Students who leave the university to attend Basic Military Training (and/or additional schooling) for any branch of service can also request transfer credit upon returning to NJCU. If students return prior to being out for three consecutive semesters, they must fill out a Waiver of General Studies Courses form, and have it signed by the Office of Military & Veterans Services, located in the Gilligan Student Union Building (GSUB), Room 127. 

Was this article helpful?
How can we improve this article?
Please submit the reason for your vote so that we can improve the article.
Table of Contents